Monday, May 18, 2009

We're in the single digits

The countdown calendar is officially in single digits. The packing list is made, the trip books are done and my house is starting to look like a tornado ran through it as I'm ransacking every nook and cranny looking for all the things I just have to take with me. Thankfully, I was able to finally decide on the Pacsafe CitySafe 200 Anti-Theft Hand Bag that will serve as a great day bag during the trip - holding my camera, travel guide, and other necessary items each day. Gayle got the next smaller version of the same bag several weeks ago - it just took me a while - and three different purchases - to decide which one I finally wanted.

Big things yet to do are to find all my SD cards and get them cleaned off, make sure all the necessary travel documents are in my bag and pack. I'm at the point where I just want to be there though so my motivation is lacking - but hopefully we'll get everything done and be ready to head out next Tuesday with little fanfare and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment